Studying at UNITEN has many advantages.
01. Direct entry to the preferred Foundation & Diploma programmes with a good Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) result or equivalent qualifications such the GCE Ordinary-Level, International Baccalaureate, and others. Other entries to UNITEN include Bachelor, Master and PhD programmes.
02. Students with higher qualifications may obtain credit transfer for some of the academic programmes.
03. High-quality and innovative programmes that are fully accredited by MQA, approved by MOE, recognised by JPA and all Professional bodies. Conducted by highly qualified and experienced academic staff.
04. Ultra-modern campus with excellent educational and recreational facilities.
05. Conducive, safe and friendly environment. Comfortable and quality accommodation with free Wi-Fi service in campus.
06. Convenient and strategic location. Main campus is strategically located in the Klang Valley close to Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya, Putrajaya, Cyberjaya and Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA).
07. Opportunity to undergo Practical Training in Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) Group of companies.
Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN) is a unique institution, focusing on Engineering, Computer Science & Information Technology, Business, Accounting, Finance, Energy Management and related areas.
UNITEN not only prepares its graduates to become knowledgeable and competent professionals, but also develop them as well-rounded individuals with a broad intellectual outlook. The number of programmes it offers increases accordingly, in line with its commitment to serve the needs of the nation and other countries that look to Malaysia for assistance to meet their requirements for tertiary education. UNITEN strives to provide quality education to prepare students for positions in industry, commerce and academia.
The curricula, further enhanced with project work, research, open-ended experiments and practical training, are designed with input from the industrial and commercial sectors as well as from local and foreign universities. All academic programmes are formulated to meet the academic requirements of the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA). In addition, Engineering and Accounting degree programmes are designed to satisfy the requirements of the relevant professional bodies.
The selection of lecturers and advisory staff is based on their qualifications, professional experience, teaching expertise and professionalism, passion for their respective subjects and their commitment to share their knowledge and experience with the students.
With a vision to be a leading global energy university that shapes a sustainable future, UNITEN strives to advance knowledge and learning experience through research and innovation that will best serve society.
UNITEN is one of the first private universities in Malaysia and is wholly-owned by the public-listed Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB), one of the largest utility companies in South East-Asia. UNITEN is moving rapidly towards establishing itself as the regional centre of educational excellence.
DOWNLOAD UNITEN E-BROCHURES
01. UNITEN General Info
02. College of Business Management & Accounting (COBA)
03. College of Computing & Informatics (CCI)
04. College of Energy Economics & Social Sciences (CES)
05. College of Engineering (COE)
06. College of Graduate Studies (COGS)
07. Master of Business Administration (MBA)