Note : * APEL (C) has not been opened yet for admission to UNITEN.
APEL (C) is an individual’s (informal and non-formal) learning assessment process based on accumulated experience (knowledge and skills) to obtain credit transfer for courses that have been chosen.
Emphasis should be given to the main concept of APEL (C) which is an assessment of the individual’s ability to use the learning achieved through his experience in achieving learning outcomes of a course.
Benefits of APEL (C):
- Recognize learning gained from working and short courses taken
- Reducing repeat learning
- Encourage entry of adult candidates into higher education programs
- Reduce costs and time to graduate.
FEES BY STUDENTS
Fees for APEL (C) assessment are stipulated by the University.
APPLICATION FOR APEL (C) ASSESSMENT
Candidates are required to submit the application for APEL (C) certification to assessment to the HEPs. Assessment Instrument of APEL (C) of the University is varied depending on the nature of the course and students' preferences.
1. Open to all (Malaysian & International)
2. Pass the APEL (C) assessment
3. No minimum age requirements.