How to Apply?
Malaysian Applicants - Walk-in Application
Walk-in application shall be done at Counter 1, UNITEN Customer Centre (UCC), Ground Level, Administration Building, Putrajaya Campus or Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah Campus. Please bring along the original and copy of the following documents:
- Identity Card and a copy
- SPM or O-level/equivalent/other examination result and a copy
Our UCC Team will assist you to apply online using our UNITEN Online Application System (UNIAPPS). The computer and internet connection is available inside the UCC.
- Register first by providing your full name, email and mobile number.
- You will be given an account. Login with registered account username and password.
- Choose your highest qualification. Important! You cannot change your highest qualification once entered.
- Fill in your personal information.
- Key-in your SPM/O-Level/equivalent results.
- Finalise and confirm your application. Make sure all necessary data are fully entered.
- Print your covering letter.
- Log out.
Offer letter will be issued to you on-the-spot if all the entry requirements are met and after documents are verified by our Admission Team. You may also checked you offer letter later in UNITEN Online Application System using the same login info.
Should you wish to accept our offer, make the payment of RM300 (BMK Fee) on-the-spot at the Counter 7 (Payment), UNITEN Customer Centre (UCC). You may also make the payment using these online banking.
After completing your transaction, email the proof of payment of RM300 to email@example.com. If you've any payment issue, kindly write to the same email.
Enrol. Welcome to UNITEN.
Now that you’ve applied, there might be follow-up from our friendly staff on your information verification and documentation evidences (if not completed during application). So, don’t forget to stay in touch.
See you in UNITEN!