For existing student, you can pay to UNITEN via these five methods:
By FPX payment / UNITEN i-Pay
This allows you to make online payments from any one of your existing internet banking accounts (Maybank2u.com, CIMB Clicks, Bank Islam, Hong Leong Online, Maybank2e.net, PBeBank.com & RHB Bank). It is available daily from 1.00 am to 11.59 pm.
To initiate the payment, please:
- Log in to Student Info - https://info.uniten.edu.my/info
- Choose Ledger Balance
- Enter the amount
- Click "Initiate i-Pay"
- Follow the instructions.
You can pay using cash (up to RM500) over the UNITEN Customer Centre (UCC) Finance Counter in both Putrajaya and Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah campuses.
|08.30 am - 04.30 pm||08.30 am - 12.00 noon|
|02.30 pm - 04.30 pm|
|Weekend & Public Holidays|
By Credit / Debit Card
Kindly follow the steps for payment by Credit / Debit Card as follows:
- You are advice to fill in the Payment Credit Card Form (Download).
- Kindly emailed the form to Finance Department: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finance department will process the payment as per submission.
- Receipt of payment will be given once the payment has been approved by bank.
- Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiry.
**Any incomplete form will not be processed.
You can also pay using Credit / Debit Card over the UNITEN Customer Centre (UCC) Finance Counter in both Putrajaya and Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah campuses.
We accept banker's Cheque payable to: UNIVERSITI TENAGA NASIONAL SDN BHD
Post or submit the cheque by hand to the address below:
Universiti Tenaga Nasional
Level 1, Administration Building
Jalan IKRAM-UNITEN, 43000 Kajang
Clearance of Payment Due to UNITEN
Payments must be made in FULL within 2 weeks from the date of the last invoice. Failure to do so will result in Financial Blocking. Upon this blocking, student will be barred from:
- Doing pre-registration for next semester
- Sitting for final examination
- Viewing examination result online
- Obtaining examination results slip
- Doing add & drop at the beginning of next semester
- Using certain facilities in UNITEN
For further information, please contact the Student Unit, Finance Section or Finance Helpdesk at
or email your enquiries to email@example.com