UNITEN’s alumni — CEOs, entrepreneurs, professionals, researchers, policymakers, and above all, leaders — have helped to shape the country we know today.
Many of the innovations that define the modern today have sprung from the minds and hands of UNITEN’s brilliant alumni community.
UNITEN’s 33,192 alumni represent one of the most talented, innovative, and networked communities on the region. Many remain deeply involved in the life of the University. They volunteer, head up alumni association, and generously support UNITEN’s students, faculty, and staff. As individuals, their contributions are extraordinary. As a community, their impact is infinite.
01. Alumni Hall of Fame
02. Community Engagement
As graduates you have a life long connection with the University via the Alumni, a community of many generations of graduates. We enjoy remembering and celebrating our past alongside influencing and sharing opinions to help shape the future of the University. Each one of you contributed to our success in improving UNITEN and we want you to remain close to us and well informed of any future plans, developments and changes.
01. UNITEN Alumni Community
02. Facebook UNITEN Alumni
03. Linkedin UNITEN
04. UNITEN Alumni App (App Store)
05. UNITEN Alumni App (Google Play)
Find and reminisce with fellow graduates, see what they have been up to and stay in touch.
02. Give back
Introduce, employ and offer to act as a mentor to our graduating students.
Leverage your professional network to get introduced to people you should know.
Advance your career through inside connections working in top companies.
Benefits and Services for Alumni
We would like to offer a package of benefits and services to members of the UNITEN Alumni that are useful and meaningful and that offer support, discounts and access to facilities that are of real interest to you.
We are keen to grow our benefits package and your views, ideas and suggestions on the possibilities are all gratefully received. Please email anything you would like to share to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to expand the services and discounts you have access to on campus, work in partnership with local businesses across UNITEN to give you discounts and allow you to access some of the wide range of alumni benefits schemes.
Current Benefits Package
As members of the Alumni you can can take advantage of the following benefits and services that we offer:
01. Loyalty tuition fee reduction for postgraduate study
02. Free continued access to the UNITEN Library for reference use
03. Free continued access to the UNITEN Career Portal after graduation
04. Networking opportunities
05. Invitations to events
06. Support with reunions, events and establishing alumni groups
07. Business promotion and profiling via the Alumni and Business and Enterprise webpages
08. Support for the development of enterprise and entrepreneurship skills and access to continuing professional development support
09. Access to volunteering/mentoring opportunities
Alumni Postgraduate Loyalty Scheme
Members of the UNITEN Alumni can apply for a loyalty reduction on postgraduate tuition fees.
For those who successfully secure a place on an eligible postgraduate course the following reductions will be applied to tuition fees:
- 20% reduction for graduates who completed an undergraduate degree
To be eligible for the Alumni Postgraduate Loyalty Scheme you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a UNITEN alumni member
- Have been offered and accepted a place on an eligible Masters degree or postgraduate research degree
- Have cleared any previous outstanding debt with the University
- Be in continued attendance for the duration of the Masters degree or postgraduate research degree.
Give to UNITEN
Our vision is limitless but our financial ability to realise these ambitions is not. We take our obligation to make a difference in UNITEN and beyond very seriously, and we continually seek to enhance the experience of our students, staff and the wider community.
UNITEN is committed to working with donors and potential donors to understand their motivation and vision for the donations they make or intend to make to us.
Our practices are to:
- Be honest and truthful
- Accurately describe the activities and the intended use of donated funds
- Respect the dignity and privacy of individuals
- Ensure donor rights are respected
- Comply with the law
How to Donate
There are a number of ways you can make a gift to UNITEN. Please refer the options provided.
01. Contribution through Yayasan Canselor UNITEN
For direct contributions, please bank in to one of the following bank accounts:
- CIMB Bank (Islamic) : 8600697884
- Maybank (Islamic) : 562142419119
Kindly email proof of donation, together with your name and address to email@example.com. Receipt for tax exemption purposes will be mailed to the address provided. All proceeds made to YCU will enjoy tax exemption as stipulated in sub-section 44(6) of the Income Tax Act 1967. Learn more on YCU here.
02. Contribution through Tabung Amanah Zakat UNITEN (TAZU)
Tabung Amanah Zakat UNITEN carries out zakat collection from UNITEN employees, TNB, subsidiaries, alumni and vendors. Zakat payment is done via:
- Skim Potongan Gaji (SPG) / Salary Deduction Scheme
- Payment via Tabung Amanah Zakat UNITEN counter located at the UNITEN Mosque
Update Your Contact Details
Remember we are only able to contact you about new benefits and services if we hold up-to-date details for you. Please ensure that we have your current contact details via the update your details form.
T: +603 8921 2020 ext: 7546