UNITEN GRADUATE ACTIVITY CLUB (GAC)
The Graduate Activity Club (GAC) is a social and study hub for postgraduate students and staff of Universiti Tenaga Nasional. GAC is pleased to offer a comfortable and friendly environment for postgrads and staff to interact with one another. Members of GAC can freely utilize the Postgrad Lounge (BA-04-47) and Postgrad Research Room (BA-04-63) upon registering yourself at the COGS Admin Counter.
The club hopes to bring together postgraduates from all schools and backgrounds, creating a cross-college mix that encourages learning from each others. GAC aims to create a platform for all postgraduates to work on projects, seminars, workshops, trainings or to simply socialize and connect with fellow friends over coffee or tea.
- President - Vathana Bathmanathan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vice President - Sharmini Vijayan (email@example.com)
- Director of COE - Lam Wait Kit (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Director of CSIT - Suthashini Subramaniam (email@example.com)
- Director of Graduate Business School - Azeem Amin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Secretary - Akhilash Aravind (email@example.com)
- Treasurer - Mathupriya Purushothman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Head of Marketing & Promotion - Satish Rao Ganapathy (email@example.com)
- Head of Entrepreneurship - Sures Sambathan Muthaliyar (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Head of Sponsorship - Tony Kennedy Antronisamy (tonyKennedy@uniten.edu.my)
- Head of Student Development - Hesam Neshaeimoghaddam (email@example.com)
Graduate Activity Club (GAC)
College of Graduate Studies
Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
Putrajaya Campus, Jalan IKRAM-UNITEN
43000 Kajang, Selangor, MALAYSIA.