INTERNATIONAL APPLICATION PROCEDURES FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
1.Prepare the below document in soft copy PDF format:
- First page of passport
- Academic transcript
- IELTS/TOEFL or official English requirement certificate
2.Apply online at http://apply.uniten.edu.my/isoa/ and upload soft copy of the above.
3.Offer of admission will be given to successful applicant via e-mail.
4.Applicant prepare new visa documents and EMGS payment of RM3000.00 before dateline and courier to the below address:
- 2 copies of Offer Letter (Please print out from the Online Application system)
- 2 copies of receipt of Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS) payment fees and Application Processing Fees RM3,000.00 (Postgraduate/Foundation /Bachelor/Diploma Programme) Please e-mail proof of payment to Ainna@uniten.edu.my ;email@example.com
- 4 copies of passport size (5cmx4cm) photographs in white background, natural expression, no smiling, no spectacle and facing forward.
- 3 photocopies of passport (All pages including blank pages).
Validity of passport must at least 2 years (Foundation Programme) and 5 years (All Bachelor Programme) from the registration date.
- 2 copies of Pre Medical Examination Report for International Student.
- 2 copies of Academic Transcript
- 2 copies of English certificates (IELTS/TOEFL)
- 2 copies of Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate (Africa / Central & South America)
- 1 set of Copy documents for Non Objection Certificate (NOC) for Sudanese at Sudan Embassy in Malaysia / Letter of Eligibility (LOE) for Iranian at Iran Embassy in Malaysia. Documents are listed as given below :
Payment of RM100 *(NOC fee)
1 copy of passport (All pages)
1 copy of offer letter
Please send the listed document above in hard copy forms to:
Madam Nurul Dhaniyah
Marketing and Student Admission Department
Universiti Tenaga Nasional
43000 Kajang , Selangor, Malaysia.
- For applicant who are transferring from another Institution in Malaysia to Universiti Tenaga Nasional, please prepare the following documents together with documents no 4.
- Release letter from previous institution
- Latest academic attendance record
- Academic transcripts
- Evident of cancellation of student pass
6.International Admission will start processing new student Visa Approval Letter (VAL )with EDUCATION MALAYSIA GLOBAL SERVICES(EMGS) once complete documents and payments are received. Applicant is encouraged to submit early application.
7.Generally, Visa Approval Letter (VAL) is obtained within 6 to 8 weeks. Approval of your VAL is entirely at the discretion of the Malaysian Immigration Department.
8.Applicant can download VAL directly at https://educationmalaysia.gov.my/emgs/application/searchForm/
9. Applicant is required to check immigration procedure before entering Malaysia. In certain case, applicant (depending on the countries) must obtain visa namely Single-entry visa in nearby Malaysian office Embassies or consulate before travelling to Malaysia.
10.Applicant is required to send arrival form and flight ticket to the University representative who is responsible for student pick up.
11.University representative will meet and assist you at the airport. Please make sure your VAL/Single Entry Visa is printed and ready to show to Immigration Officer at Kuala Lumpur International.
12. Student will be required to submit for medical screening in Malaysia within 5 to 7 days upon your arrival in the University.