The Institute of Informatics and Computing in Energy or IICE was established in December of 2016. IICE embraces “energy” as its niche research area and aims at providing frontier research and development in using ICT to address energy challenges and provide recognized solution for energy sector.
IICE aspires to be a point of reference for research pertaining to the implementation of ICT throughout the whole energy supply chain and/or the smart energy grid.
Core Research Area:
- Intelligent and Secure Energy Systems
- Governance, Management & Audit
- Energy Info Structure & Ontology
- Energy Big Data Analytics
- Human - Centered Computing
- Smart Monitoring and Surveillance for Energy Supply Industry
- Smart Grid Technology and Applications
- Energy Supply Data Security and Privacy Protection
- Energy Supply Demand Forecasting
- Applications of Virtual and Mixed Reality for Energy Supply Industry
For more information on IICE and its related activities, please go to http://iice.uniten.edu.my/